Services & Fees
At the DEEP Center, we offer you the peace of mind that comes from quality, convenience, affordability, and choice…
We provide a full range of professional counseling services for:
- families, and
- graduate students in counseling programs.
You have the freedom to choose your own therapist:
- While we offer help with making a choice if you request it,
you will never be required to speak with a stranger about
your appointments or your intimate concerns.
- We offer a tiered level of information about each of our therapists
so that you can make your choice based on as much or
as little information as you feel comfortable with.
Your therapy is your own, never one-size-fits-all:
- There are never any session limits.
You and your therapist alone determine the duration of your
counseling, based on your individual needs.
- You and your therapist together will determine your fee,
based on your chosen therapist’s sliding scale and your ability to pay.
- Your therapist is your therapist.
No agency policy will ever dictate who you see for counseling, within
or outside of the DEEP Center.
Our counselors offer a wide range of scheduling options in a variety of welcoming private office locations in the Austin area:
- Lakeline, and
Our sliding scale fees make excellent therapy affordable.
Our counselors are therapist interns who are required to work under supervision to gain the experience and perspective necessary to become independently licensed therapists. That means you pay reduced rates that are customary for new professionals, while having the opportunity to benefit from the growing expertise of carefully selected interns working under the supervision of an internationally recognized trainer.
Because our therapy is provided by LPC-Interns, we are not able to be on insurance panels. However, we can provide receipts for you to use in filing for out-of-network benefits with your insurance company.
Our therapists can help you with a wide variety of issues, including:
- Depression, anxiety, loneliness
- Relationship issues, including premarital exploration
- Grief and loss
- Personal identity issues, including gender or sexual identity
- Family and peer relationships
- Creativity and/or career struggles
- Existential and spiritual issues
- Life transitions
- Therapy for therapists and counseling graduate students
- Deep work to explore the inner self
- Self-esteem and coping skills
- Sexual identity and gender issues