We’ll find transformation through working together.
Because going at it alone isn’t the answer.
In these 50-minute individual sessions (usually weekly), I’ll help you handle the hurting, untangle your questions, and sort through your emotions. Consider this one-on-one time an intimate exploration, gently finding our way through your feelings and helping you to a place of expansive growth.
- Ideal for all adults—twenties through hundreds
- 50-minute sessions, (typically weekly)
- $195 per session
- Appointments available by contacting me.
It isn’t about “fixing” what’s “broken.” It’s about walking with you through the fire and rekindling your flame.
Women’s Therapy Group for 50+
Companionship is comforting.
From bodily changes to renegotiating relationships with your adult children, welcoming grandchildren or coming to terms with having none, to dealing with aging or lost parents… and more, these supportive gatherings will help you change up your challenges. Each 80-minute group session is laced with warmth and welcoming, allowing you to share your story and gain invaluable feedback from like-minded people—individuals who are lost, suffering loss, or just may be losing it altogether.
- This ongoing group is for women age 50 and over
- 80-minute weekly sessions
- $60 per session
- If you’re interested in joining this group, please contact me.
There is safety in numbers. There is support in seeking help.
Training, Study Groups, and Supervision
for Therapists and Counseling Interns
Because learning keeps us growing,
and growing makes our work come alive.
- As a therapist dedicated to your clients and to your own expansion, you want to feel confident about knowing what to do to provide the highest possible levels of healing and meaning to each and every person who walks through your door.
- You want to hone your skills and grow as a person. You’re ready to be the best therapist you can be, to be nourished by your work, and to be supported by like-minded colleagues. Welcome to the practice of leading-edge, attachment-based experiential psychotherapy!
- My extensive training, study, clinical work, and years of teaching in Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy, interpersonal neurobiology, attachment theory, humanistic therapy, and depth psychology led to my creation of the practically useful, expansive way of teaching and practicing therapy, called DEEP (Dynamic Enriched Experiential Psychotherapy).
- DEEP’s many continuing education, supervision, and consultation opportunities offer both understandable theory and unparalleled personal and professional support to effectively help you feel confident in yourself and your work as you revolutionize the way you think about reaching emotions and healing the heart.
Ready to grow and learn? Get more details here.
Human beings of all ages are found to be at their happiest and to be able to deploy their talents to best advantage when they are confident that, standing behind them, there are one or more trusted persons who will come to their aid should difficulties arise. — John Bowlby